The protection and security of Data is important for Christian Liaigre SAS (hereinafter "Company"), whose contact details are detailed in Article 2.
Reference is made to the general terms and conditions of sale and the general terms and conditions of use accessible on the sites held by the Company (hereinafter together the "Sites") for the definition of capitalized terms that are not expressly defined in this document.
Its purpose is to administer the collection and processing of Data in the context of the use of the websites, the purchase of Products sold by LIAIGRE (the “Products”) and, generally, in the context of LIAIGRE’s relationship with Data Subjects.
Article 1. Lawfulness of the processing of Data – Access to Sites and purchase of Products
- any Customer;
- any prospect who communicates Data to the Company, by any means.
The User or Customer certifies to be at least 15 years old to be able to access the Sites.
Article 2. Person in charge of the processing
The data controller is the Company: Christian Liaigre SAS, a simplified joint stock company (société à associé unique) with a capital of 242,150 euros, whose registered office is located at 46 rue de Lille, 75007 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 393 070 099, represented by its president, Financière CL, itself represented by Mr. Christophe Caillaud, duly authorized for this purpose.
46 rue de Lille, 75007 Paris
Article 3. Collected and processed data
Some Data are provided directly by the Data Subjects when they contract with the Company to purchase a Product or
- communicate their Data to the Company, for example via a contact form, available on the Sites or in the showroom.
Other Data are obtained automatically as a result of the interactivity established between the User or Client and the
The Data collected directly from the Data Subjects include the Data listed below:
- last name, first name ;
- marital status (Mr./Ms.);
- email address that identifies a natural person;
- postal address that can be used to identify an individual;
- telephone number that can be used to identify a natural person;
- billing information that identifies an individual;
- Other voluntarily shared Data.
The Data collected passively when visiting the Sites (connection and navigation data and data recorded in cookies) include the Data listed below:
- The IP address of your connection;
- Information relating to your connection method (computer, tablet, smartphone), your connection mode, such as the type and version of your Internet browser, your operating system and other technical characteristics (screen resolution, etc.);
- All urls consulted on the site, including the date and time.
Article 4. Purposes of Data processing
The Data may be collected and processed by the Company and/or its subcontractors in order to :
enable the execution of contractual relations (management of Product orders, invoicing, after-sales service, etc.) ;
- to enable the Company to comply with its legal obligations, to settle disputes and to enforce its contracts;
- to keep the history of the operations carried out in the context of the contractual relationship;
- to enable the sending of e-mails and e-marketing campaigns and promotions;
- to keep Data Subjects informed of upcoming events;
- to develop, use, deliver and improve the technological features of the services provided via the Sites and their performance.
Article 5. Basis of data processing
The above-mentioned processing operations are based on:
- the performance of the contract between the Data Subject and the Company, where applicable
- the legitimate interest of LIAIGRE;
Where the processing of Data is based on the consent of the Data Subject, the Data Subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
An unsubscribe link will be included in newsletters and marketing emails sent by the Company to the Data Subject.
Article 6. Recipients of the Data
The recipients of the Data (excluding subcontractors) are the departments of the Company, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies that use the Data: sales department and sales outlet personnel, marketing/communication department, accounting department.
Article 7. Subcontractors
The Company uses subcontractors.
The Company ensures that the subcontractor(s) it employs provide sufficient guarantees to ensure the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing of Data meets the legal requirements in force.
Article 8. International Transfer of Data Outside the European Union
Data may be shared with third parties, including the Company's suppliers located or using servers located outside the European Union in countries where data protection laws may differ from those in the European Union.
In such a case, the Company ensures that the Data Subject is informed and that such transfer provides an adequate level of protection for the privacy and fundamental rights of individuals in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
Article 9. Rights of Data Subjects
Under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and the Regulation, Data Subjects have the right to: access, rectify, delete, limit or object to the processing of their Data, define directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of their Data after their death and the portability of their Data.
Data Subjects have the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of processing in certain cases, for example when they dispute the accuracy of the Data.
The right to object is understood to be the possibility for Data Subjects to refuse the use of their Data for certain purposes.
The right to erasure is the possibility for Data Subjects to obtain from the controller the erasure of Data concerning them in certain situations, for example when such Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
The right to Data portability is the right for Data Subjects to receive the Data concerning them that they have provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit such Data to another Data Controller.
In order to exercise any of the above rights or if they have any questions, Data Subjects may contact the Company using the contact information provided in Article 2 above.
Data Subjects have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (CNIL) or to obtain reparation from the competent courts if they consider that the Company has not respected their rights.
Article 10. Security and confidentiality of the Data
The Data collected by the Company is kept in a secure environment.
To ensure the security of the Data, the Company uses the following measures in particular:
- access control: identifiers/passwords ;
- connection traceability measures: logging of accesses with identifier and IP address used, connection timestamp;
- computer backups ;
- software protection measures (antivirus, updates and security patches);
- data encryption.
The persons working for the Company are required to respect the confidentiality of this Data.
The Company is committed to ensuring that adequate levels of protection are in place in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. However, as no mechanism offers absolute security, there is a degree of risk when the Internet is used to transmit personal data and information.
The Company will notify the CNIL and/or the Data Subject of any Data breaches covered by the Regulation.
Article 11. Duration of storage of Data
The Data is only stored by the Company for the time necessary to provide its services and/or to execute the contractual relationship and for the applicable statute of limitations (five (5) years for contractual liability), subject to the legal and regulatory obligations applicable to the Company.
However, the necessary Data may be kept for commercial prospecting and/or archiving purposes for a maximum of three (3) years from the last contact with the Data Subject.
The Navigation Data will be kept for a maximum period of twelve (12) months.
A cookie is a small information file saved by a website on the computer, tablet or smartphone of the User or Customer. This cookie can be reused during a future visit to the same website. A cookie cannot be read by a website other than the one that created it. Most cookies are only valid for the duration of a session or visit.
The information recorded by the "cookies" is kept for no longer than twelve (12) months.
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
However, it is possible for the User to configure his browser to be informed each time a cookie is created or to avoid their recording (see point 11.3 below).
12.2. Type of cookies used
The Company may use one or more of the following types of cookies:
- cookies monitoring the use of the Sites in order to generate statistical reports on the use of the Site, without identifying the individual Users/Customers of the Sites, via the audience measurement tool Google Analytics ;
- cookies necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the Sites, including cookies that enable the Sites to save User/Customer preferences.
12.3. What if you do not want cookies?
If you do not want the Site to store cookies on your computer, you have the option of blocking cookies (i.e., setting your browser to refuse all cookies) and/or deleting cookies that have already been placed on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer: you can block cookies by using the settings to modify the way cookies are handled by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then on the "Advanced" button;
- in Firefox: you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept third-party cookies";
- in Chrome, you can block all cookies by clicking "Personalize and Control" and then "Settings", "Show Advanced Settings" and "Content Settings", "Cookies and Site Data" under the heading "Cookies".
Please note, however, that when you disable certain cookies, a number of features may no longer be available on the Sites.